Don't you just love the fall season? I'm pretty sure that this is my very favorite time of the whole year, I mean sure we've got Christmas coming up and that's exciting -- but you just can't beat this season with all the fresh produce, fun fall decorations, changing leaves and that slight chill in the air which makes me feel nostalgic and makes home feel so much cozier. I even love the clothes that I've began digging from the back of my closet. What's your favorite time of year? I'd love to know!
Life has been so good for us, we've just had one blessing after the next. I am happy to announce that I have left the Salt Lake Clinic and I now work in Labor & Delivery at the U! It has been a change that we prayed for, although it was very unexpected - I was just anxious for a way to be abe to work, but be at home as much as possible with Kathryn. It is such a wonderful place to work, I absolutely LOVE it! I mostly assist with deliveries, vaginal and C-Sections but I also help with OB Emergency cases. The job is very fulfilling yet extremely challenging which is nice for a change. I feel like I've caught on pretty fast during this first month, but even better I love working three 12 hour shifts, which allows me to be home sooo much more than my previous job. I think Kathryn likes it too :) Either way she's stuck with me!
Kathryn is doing so well! She is now 3 & 1/2 months old and gets more adorable every single day. She has started communicating more with us - she babbles and coo's and has discovered the magical pitches of her voice (sometimes deafening to her parents!) She has some very nice muscle tone and can do kind of a half push-up with her strong little arms! She has been holding up her own head for a while now, and can roll from her tummy to her back without assistance. But my favorite thing is her laughter! it's the best sound ever!! Our efforts to make her do it get a little pathetic I'm sure! I can only imagine some of the weird faces I've pulled. The other day, she started laughing heartily at one of my funny faces and it was so cute that I cracked up, well that just made her laugh harder which made me laugh harder... basically we sat there laughing at each other for about two minutes! Jacob was very amused as he watched us, lol! I just love my princess, she's amazing and so sweet.
That's about it. Life is good and we are very happy :) Let us know what's going on in your life too!
Love you!
Ally
No comments:
Post a Comment