
Hi again! Sorry for the long absence! Things have been really great for us over the past year. Just to catch up a little, we have been mostly working full-time, but as for a few things that have happened: I was called as YW second counselor in my ward about a year ago and I completely love it! We had our new carpet laid in September (throughout the entire house - yay!) But our biggest news is... we're expecting our first baby in July - July 4th to be exact - and it's a Girl! Jacob and I are so thrilled, I can't even put the feelings into words except that we are very happy and ready for her to join our family! I will attach a picture of our first ultrasound, unfortunately we don't have any recent ones downloaded on the computer yet, but I will share more as they come. I am currently 6 months pregnant and she is kicking me at the moment, so I guess that's her saying hello to you!
My brother and his wife recently had their first child too - a boy, born on March 1st! His name is Corbin, and he is the cutest little guy I've ever seen :) I'm so excited to watch our families growing, and Jacob and I wish them the best. I will be sure to let you know about my upcoming baby showers and such, and hope you will be able to come!
Love you all, thanks for stopping by!
~ Ally
Hey Ally - Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you. The best part of life awaits you...just a few more months!!