Jacob, Ally & Kathryn
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Saturday is a special day...
This weekend has been classic! Jacob left early yesterday afternoon to go on a 50-mile (you heard right!) bike ride with the Young men in our Ward, and he won't be home for a little while longer. So, what did I decide to do with all that time by my lonesome self? Well, chill with Callee of course! I just have to make it known that I have the best friend in the entire world -- The contest is over and I win! Not only is she super sweet and a massage therapist (ahhh....), but she is the complete opposite of me and really helps me to step out of my comfort zone and do things that I really enjoy, but wouldn't normally do. Today was sooo much fun - we slept in after pulling a late night of catching up with one another, then we woke up and had cinnamon toast and fruit for breakfast and hung out for a while. However, the best part came when we picked up my favorite 8-year-old girl, and made good on our promise to take her swimming this summer. We hit the local water park for a couple of hours and had such a good time, I'm still beaming. Hooray for girl-time!! We all need some quality time with our sisters, especially when our 'misters' are out of town. I am really excited for Jacob to get home tonight though, and to hear all about his ride. Now I just need to find the energy to get up and mow the lawn before he gets home, so that I can surprise him. Well, hooray for weekends at any rate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment